At Kubik, we build dignity through clean and affordable housing for all by transforming plastic waste into low-carbon building materials. We are excited to be nominated for Startup of the Year and ESG Tech of the Year at the Global Startup Awards — bringing our mission to the global startup ecosystem.
Global Startup Awards is giving the public a chance to have their voices heard by taking part in the voting process. This is a great way to get involved and be a part of the decision-making process.
Here’s why everyone should vote for Kubik and support our mission:
- We tackle 3 of the largest problems in urbanizing countries — affordability, waste, and climate change. We strive to make clean and affordable housing more accessible, while also reducing plastic waste. This is a powerful combination that will benefit our world today and into the future.
- We focus on elevating the poor towards a clean and affordable life. We understand that having access to clean, affordable housing is a key factor in living a dignified life.
- We build on existing market ecosystems and add value through our product. By leveraging existing market ecosystems, we create products that are cost-effective and easy to use.
- We empower women along the way. We look for opportunities where women can benefit through our success — especially in sectors where they have been traditionally marginalized.
- We make boring products by design. We understand that product-market fit comes not from making something fancy, but by making your product more available and less costly to your customers. By creating simple, straightforward, and affordable products, we can make a lasting impact on people’s lives.
At Kubik, we are passionate about creating a better future for all of us. With your support, we can create a world where everyone has access to clean and affordable housing. Please help us in our mission and vote for Kubik for Startup of the Year at the Global Startup Awards.
Together, we can make a difference #TeamKubik